ODORx URINSE PRESPOTTER 3.8LTR
ODORx Urinse™ Pre-Spotter
Acid-based cleaning concentrate removes urine residues.
Urinse is a highly effective cleaning concentrate specially formulated to remove all stages of urine residue from both soft and hard surfaces. It deodorizes and prepares surfaces for additional cleaning, deodorizing, or sealing.
Urinse Pre-spotter is part of the OdorX line of odor control solutions. Urinse is specially formulated for the pre-treatment and initial decontamination of urine contaminated soft surfaces such as carpeting and rugs, upholstery, draperies, bedding, mattresses and clothing. Urinse suppresses urine related odors and dislodges and liquefies urine deposits for removal. Urinse Prespotter is an excellent pre-treatment and performance enhancer for Un-Duz-It™ or Space Spray™ pet odor removers. Urinse Prespotter contains a blend of mild organic acids that neutralize the alkaline urine components, selected surfactants to assist with dissolving urine residues and an essential oil that provides an immediate counteractant to unpleasant odors.
- Urinse Pre-spotter Concentrate
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) specified in the Materials Safety Data Sheet
- Supplies: adequate supply of clean, white towels or microfiber cloths and a plastic bag for the storage of soiled cloths, measuring cup, soft bristled carpet / upholstery brush, bucket, extraction machine or wet vacuum for rinsing, mixing bottle with a sprayer dispenser, black light
- ODORx UnDuzIt (optional)
- ODORx Space Spray (optional)
PREPARATION OF READY-TO-USE SOLUTION
Mix 1 cup (8 ounces) of Urinse with enough water to make one gallon of ready–to-use (RTU) solution (63 mL per L). Use warm water. For exceptionally soiled or smelly surfaces, increase the concentration to as much as 3 cups (24 ounces) per gallon (190 mL per L). Prepare RTU solution before coming to the worksite.
PRETESTING: Test in an inconspicuous area for color fastness or shrinkage before using.
PROCEDURE Read these steps before using the product.
- Liberally spray or pour RTU Urinse onto the contaminated surfaces and backing materials. Remember that urine can penetrate across carpet backing or into upholstered cushions. Urinse Pre-spotter must come into physical contact with the urine to be effective, so be sure to use enough RTU solution to reach the urine.
- Gently work the solution into the surface with a soft brush or white towel.
- Allow 5–15 minutes contact time.
- Rinse with clear water and extract by wet vacuuming or blotting with absorbent white towels or microfiber cloths.
- If staining is still noticeable, follow this treatment with UnDuzIt. If there is residual odor, follow up with Space Spray. Refer to the User Guides for those products for instructions.
- Be sure to establish good drying conditions. This is particularly important if water has penetrated deep into carpeting or upholstery.
- Inspect Personal Protective Equipment for damage and repair or replace as needed.
- Rinse containers and extraction equipment to remove product residues and waste water. Be sure to dispose waste water properly. Never dispose into surface waters, on the ground or into a storm drain.
- Drain water completely from extraction equipment, especially during cold weather conditions where freezing can occur.
- Wash hands after use.