HYDRAMASTER BOXXER 423S (IN THE BOX PACKAGE)
The Boxxer 423s takes the proven track record of the industry’s top selling truckmount, the Boxxer 421 to an entire new level of reliability, durability, and serviceability. The Boxxer 423S provides more power through increased engine horsepower and improves serviceability by providing easier accessibility to crucial components, including the heat exchaner.
The Boxxer 423s has also reduced noise by optimizing airflow with the OPTI-AIR™flow system through the entire machine which provides more consistent heat performance and makes the machine quieter in operation. You can clean everything from the filthiest carpet, to the most delicate upholstery fabric, to the grimiest tile or concrete floor.
- Perfect balance of power and price
- Based on the proven track record of the industry’s top selling truckmount
- More power through increased engine horsepower
- 235°F Maximum Temperature
- Compact design maximizes available floor space in van
- Improved serviceability by providing easier accessibility to crucial components
- OPTI-AIR™ flow system makes the machine quieter
- Heat control system provides for less water usage (reduced bypass dumping) and more consistent temperature performance during intermittent wand use
The perfect blend of power and performance
- Fuel-Efficient Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23 HP Engine, Dependable Twin Cylinder OHV Design with External Oil Cooler and 2 year Warranty
- Reliable direct drive 100% power transfer to Tuthill 4005 Dominator™ Tri-Lobe Blower ensures maximum power and very low vibration. Blower is easy to service with oil bath lubrication at both ends and easy to see oil sight level windows. 2 year warranty
- Tile and grout cleaning capability with a 0-1500 PSI 13.25 LPM (3.5 GPM) Emperor General Pump, Electric pump clutch and exhaust diverter for flood restoration come as standard. (NOW 1500PSI)
- Advanced Dual Tube and Fin Blower and Engine Exhaust Exchanger ensure the Boxxer 423s is able to deliver and sustain solution temperatures at least 10°C (15°F) greater than other truckmounts in its class. Maximum operating temperature of 113°C (235°F).
- Automatic Diverter Controlled (ADCTM) ensure precise temperature control ensure without dumping water into the recovery tank.
- Equipped with HydraMaster’s Chemical Pulse Pump. Last-Step Chemical Injection means no chemicals pass through the water pump or heat exchangers.
- Incorporates MaxAir Recovery & Separation technology
IN THE BOX Package includes:
Machine Power Console, Vacuum Recovery Tank, 1.5 inch 2 jet Stainless Steel Cleaning Wand, 2 x 15 Metres Premium 2 Inch Vacuum Hose in cuffs and joiners, 2 x 15 Meters Premium High Pressure Solution Hose Inc. quick connects, 3 Meters 1.5 Inch Wand Whip Hose, 3 Meters 1.5 Inch Waste Dump Hose, 20 Litre Chemical Jug, Battery Box (battery not included), 15 Meters Water Supply Hose, Fresh water hook up, Installation and bolt down kit, Installation instructions, User manual, Import freight by sea, Transit insurance, Customs clearance, Duty, Handling charges and GST.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Just What do you Get When You Buy a Hydramaster
How We Get More Than Just Great Heat From Our Machines
All Heat Exchange Truckmounts Are Not Created Equal
Our PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE is extended to all makes and models of truckmounts. If can find a truckmount will more heat, more vacuum and more features for less, we will wont only match it, we will beat that price by giving you a credit of $1000 to go towards installation, accessories and chemicals in your package.
Offer applies to new truckmount pricing only. Preformace comparisons are as per standard manufacturers operating specifications. Written quotes must be supplied to receive $1000 credit.