The “Grout Wand” is a grout sealer and colorant applicator, offering the following benefits:
- Applies the proper amount of sealer in one application.
- Easy application with professional results.
- For use with most sealers & colorants - including silicone, acrylic and latex products.
- Disposable yet, refillable and reusable.
- Easy to clean for re-use.
- Inexpensive to use - lowers labor costs.
- Replacement application assemblies available.
The design of the sonic welding on the Grout Wand has been improved to make the "Action Head" more durable.
New solvent resistant "O" rings reduce the damage to components caused by solvent-based sealers. Easily applies the proper amount of sealer in one application with professional results. Push down and the sealer is applied, let up and the flow of sealer stops.
The patented dispenser tip is designed so it will not release liquid until it comes in contact with the grout and is slightly depressed. This action releases a metered amount of liquid onto the distribution wheel as it rolls forward on the grout line. It is as easy as one-two-three. It helps you apply the correct amount of liquid in a short period of time.
Included with the Grout Wand are both 1/8" wheel and 1/4" wheel for grout sealing and colorization.
|How to use:
1. Place wheel on grout joint Depress wand
3. Roll wheel forward and back to dispense liquid
Easy as 1-2-3...Press-n-Go!
EZ Fill Instructions:
1. Unscrew the cap
2. Fill the wand with your favorite sealer or colorant
3. Replace cap
1. Grasp wand firmly by neck just below the cap.
2. Press axle shaft out in the direction of the arrow
3. Replace the wheel and reverse the process