HYDROFORCE SX15 plus SX7 SPRING SPECIAL 30%OFF, OFFER ENDS 30/09/2012
BUILT FOR SPEED - LEAVE THE COMPETITION BEHIND! Make quick work of any job with the industry's most advanced hard surface tools.
BUILT FOR SPEED - LEAVE THE COMPETITION BEHIND!
Make quick work out of any job with the industry's most advanced hard surface tool.
- Industry-leading 15" cleaning path allows you to clean 25% faster than 12" models
- Aerodynamically-engineered radial vacuum line creates a laminar-flow vortex in the cleaning head that allows the SX-15 to remove water twice as fast as competitive models
- Tool-less design makes changing the boots a breeze! EZ-LOC™ boot uses no screws or pop rivets, simply release three locking levers to change your boot on the fly!
- Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly
- Low profile allows the unit to fit under toe kicks
- Easy access inline filter makes cleaning the filter a snap
- Quality components will handle operating pressures from 700 to 2,600 PSI so you can blast away oily deposits
- Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing will take a beating and ask for more
- Handles are spaced shoulder-width and allow you to use side-to-side or front-to-back cleaning strokes
- Lightweight construction makes it feel like the machine is floating along the floor
- Tool length is comfortable for users of all heights
"So far so good, all the performance of the best competitor but easier to move around due to a better vacuum break. No need for a 1.5 adaptor cuff is nice as is the very easy (no tools!) to remove brush ring. BP did their homework and get an "A" from me!"
--Mike P., Mikey's Board
"The SX-15 is awesome!!! It has better extraction - the deck fits under cabinets - it's larger and cleans faster - not having to adapt from 2" to 1.5" is a real time saver - no tools to change between the hard boot and the brush is another time saver and really easy. We did a side-by-side comparison and the SX-15 blew the competition away! The SX-15 had:
- Better pickup
- Cleaned better
- Extracted more water
- Cleaned the same size area in 1/2 the time
--Ryan Ririe - Owner; Blue Diamond Premium Cleaning and Restoration, Woods Cross, UT