CCW SNAPSHOT LMC 4LTR
Out Performs… Costs Less...
Snapshot LMC economical encapsulating bonnet or brush cleaner with flourochemical protector
SAVE 10% ON FULL CARTON PURCHASES (4 x 4Ltr)
SAVE 20% ON 3 x or more CARTON PURCHASES (12 x 4Ltr)
- Outstanding performance whilst ensuring exceptional economy of use. Dilutes at 32:1 is less than than 1/2 the cost of other competitive products
- Removes stains that would normally require spotting prior to shampooing.
- Flourochemical protection polymer and acid dye blockers that ensure easier soil removal, retard future soiling, replenish stain resistance and aids lubrication of pads, brushes and bonnets
- Brightens without the use of optical brighteners or toxic solvents.
- Quickdry formula .. Carpets are walk on dry minutes after cleaning.
- Can be used on upholstery and as an all purpose spotter.
- Mild tea tree with citrus fragrance.
Directions for Use:
Vacuum the area to be cleaned thoroughly before any cleaning process. Pre-test in inconspicuous area for colourfastness. Mix Snapshot with hot water at a rate of 32:1. Pump Up or Electric Sprayer: 300ml of concentrate per 10 litres of hot water for pump up sprayers. Hydroforce: (Yellow tip 8:1) 1.3 litres of concentrate then fill the 4.75 litre container with warm water. (Brown tip 32:1) use neat.
Application for Brush & Vacuum
Spray solution consistently over a section of carpet and brush in with rotary or counter rotating brush machine. It can also be applied with gravity feed tanks. Let dry overnight and extract encapsulated soil with a vacuum. For heavy soil consider bonneting while carpet is damp.
Application for Bonnet Cleaning
Spray solution lightly over an absorbent bonnet and then spray consistently over a section of carpet. Place bonnet under a rotary machine and move over area until clean. Change bonnets frequently as they become soiled. Place soiled bonnets in a plastic bag to keep moist until laundered.
Application for Fabric
For use on upholstery or as an all purpose spotter mix at a rate of 8:1.