CCWONLINE is a member of an NRL & AFL tipping competition on footytips.com.au and we'd like to invite you to get involved. The only tipping comp for the cleaning and restoration industry. You can win weekly CCWONLINE gift vouchers for the most correct tips each week, PLUS the big prize of a $250 CCWONLINE gift voucher for the overall competition winner.
Weekly and overall competition winner prizes will be based on your combined NRL & AFL scores. So you have to tip for both NRL & AFL to be in the hunt. Good luck and go the Broncos and the Pies. Competition rules see below.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE COMP AND BECOME THE #1
Competition Name: CCWONLINE
Get the free footytips.com.au iPhone app and enter your tips on the go. If you have an Android or a basic mobile footytips.com.au offers a great custom designed mobile portal.
This is a guide only; please view full terms and conditions on footytips.com.au (CLICK HERE)
What you need to know about Tipping
- Tips for each game can be entered or edited at any time prior to the nominated game commencement time as published on the site.
- Under no circumstances will tips be accepted after a game has commenced.
- If tippers do not enter tips for a game, round or join after the season has commenced they will be allocated the default score (see below).
What you need to know about Tipper Rankings
- Tippers will be firstly ranked by their weekly score, where the highest score is the highest rank.
- Weekly winners will be determined by the user's weekly combined NRL & AFL score for the round, then by a tippers 'combined NRL & AFL Round Margin' and then by their 'combined NRL & AFL Total Margin'.
- End of season winners will be determined by combined NRL & AFL total score, and then by their 'combined NRL & AFL Total Margin' (and if drawn the combined NRL & AFL Round Margin for that round).
What you need to know about Margins
- The Margin Tippers are required to enter a winning team plus a margin for one game each round (the number of points team A will beat team B by).
Round (Adjusted Margin)
- If you tip the winning Team and their exact winning margin, your 'Round Margin' will equal 0 points/goals (like golf, lower is better).
- If you pick the winning team, but not the winning margin, your 'Round Margin' will equal the difference between the actual game margin and the margin you tipped.
- If you tip the losing Team, your 'Round Margin' will equal the points/goals difference of the actual game margin PLUS the margin you tipped.
Total (Accumulative Margin)
- The 'Total Margin' is the total to date of the Weekly Margins for all rounds in the tipping competition. As with 'Your Margin' the lower your 'Accumulative Margin' is the better ranking you will have.
What you need to know about Scoring
Score for Missing
|Can you Tip a Draw
||Points for a Win
||Points for a Loss
||Points for a Draw|
get 1 point
get 1 point